Customer Success Associate
Belo Horizonte /
Customer Success /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
In this opportunity you will be able to participate in our Enterprise customer's digital marketing and content strategies as well as to educate the market about Content Marketing.
- Proactively manage the strategy of clients from different profiles and businesses in collaboration with internal Rock Content teams;
- Analyze the main metrics of our clients' businesses to understand the factors of growth and expansion, suggesting tactics and strategies that will result even more success for their businesses;
- Map the business objectives and interests of the various stakeholders to properly use the project's resources;
- Identification of opportunities to enhance customer success based on macroeconomic and sectoral analyzes;
- Work with the internal Operations team, ensuring that the client receives very high quality content;
- Act as a central point of communication with the customer;
- Actively monitor the client's strategic plan and Rock's activity calendars with the project;
- Managing the expansion opportunity pipeline, including the renewal process and the negotiation of new contracts.
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in customer service or sales
- Intermediate English skills.
- Knowledge in CRM tools (If you have had experience with Hubspot, even better!)
- Good communication and persuasion skills to negotiate new contracts (upsell), redeem churns and negotiate with the main companies' decision makers;
- Resourcefulness in the relationship by phone, e-mail and face-to-face meetings;
- Resilience to overcome unforeseen events and changes;
- Enthusiasm to teach and mentor clients;
- Empathy, patience and resilience;
- VERY organized to deal with high volume of information and diverse demands from customers in different segments;
- Enjoy working with goals and results.
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing;
- Knowledge in Content Marketing and Inbound Marketing;
- Bachelor's degree related to the area of communication;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!