Belo Horizonte /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
We are looking for someone aiming to work directly with large companies. In this opportunity you will need to identify, educate and charm new clients, negotiate with national and international business executives, managers and marketing professionals.
To achieve the goals, you will receive coaching and training on the most modern sales techniques directly from the best professionals in this segment.
Your success will be determined by your performance. We use clear and well-defined criteria. You will become an Inside Sales professional with a differential. Develop your network and be able to scale your earnings through excellent results.
- Sell content marketing software and related services to clients, directly or through partners;
- To participate in the development, presentation and closure of high added-value proposals;
- Negotiate conditions and contractual deals with large enterprises;
- Promote strategic alignment with the principal figures involved in negotiations to facilitate the use of products and execution of services;
- Relate with clients and potential clients to manage diverse business opportunities (pipeline).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar;
- Solid experience with: consultative sales, B2B, technology companies and key accounts;
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Work hard and like being recognized for this;
- Be genuinely curious and passionate about business and people;
- Like solving challenges and positioning themselves face-to-face in negotiations with managers of large enterprises;
- Be resilient and treat problems as opportunities;
- Want to work with autonomy and flexibility in order to achieve results and build a legacy;
- Be open to feedback and willing to help others.
- Previous experience with Inside Sales methodology;
- A history of success and hitting targets;
- Familiarity with digital marketing.
- Base salary + benefits + ommission.
- Comission has no value limit;
- Growth oppotunities based on performance;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance.
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!