Belo Horizonte /
Product & Engineering /
Full-time / Remote
We are looking for Product Managers to lead, organize and structure the processes in which the Product and Engineering teams are going to use to collaborate.
The main objective of the Product Manager position is to lead the Product under your responsibility, delivering the company Vision through product development.
You will be the go-to person inside of the company to think about new directions to the product and to help the entire organization to understand and use it generating as much value as possible.
As the Senior PM, you will participate in strategic definitions and monitor its execution, in order to guarantee the company's sustainability and growth, while managing all processes related to product development.
To excel in this role, you will need to have a strong strategic mind and exceptional people skills, and solid prioritization and synthesis abilities, that will contribute to building and managing a high-performing team that outstands delivering results while maintaining efficiency.
- Owner of the team’s roadmap. Develops a point of view based on our roadmap inputs. Creates a clear & logical rationale that’s in line with product area strategy and is easy to consume. Understands each stakeholder’s perspective and ensures that they have been appropriately considered in strategy setting & roadmap creation
- Partner with Research, Product Design, Engineering, Operations, Growth, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams to seek insights on hidden user problems.
- Be truth-seeking and data-informed. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction by soliciting and embracing critical feedback from clients, users, and partner teams. Negotiate priorities based on facts and data.
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data, and results to a spectrum of audiences including your squad, other product teams, executives, and other decision-makers across Rock.
- Manage the Kanban/Scrum board helping the developers to clear roadblocks;
- Run ritual meetings such as Retrospective, Grooming, Planning sessions and keep notes;
- Facilitate and contribute as Quality Assurance to the features developed;
- Experience as Product Manager in which you have shipped complex products successfully before – from ideation to launch.
- You are experienced in working with cross-functional teams of Frontend and Backend developers, scrum masters, QA specialists and designers
- Has a strong negotiation ability and is responsible to align expectations with stakeholders about deliverables and deadlines.
- Data validation - Can define and validate hypotheses in a data driven way. Can define key metrics for the build team. North Star, AB test
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change.The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision;
- Good leadership and communications skills, you will need to lead through influence, inspire and motivate your colleagues, and educate cross-team stakeholders on product decisions and diligent processes.
- You have know-how in a wide digital product development toolset, combining techniques for product discovery, product delivery, and product optimization, as well as frameworks like Jobs To Be Done, Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile.
- Has passion for building and innovating for world-class enterprise products that support a global client base;
- Approaches problems in a methodical, data-informed way. Ability to understand problems and reduce them to their fundamentals. Ability to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!