Customer Support Analyst
Customer Success /
Preferred location: Brazil.
We’re looking for an entry-level, customer oriented, tech-savvy Support Analyst to join our team. The analyst will provide support to help customers become familiar with Rock Content’s software-as-a-service platforms.
We’re here to provide guidance and support to anyone using Rock Content’s solutions for creating live streams and interactive content. The ideal candidate for this team has a passion for technology, enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment and is a quick learner.
You will do provide support through chat and e-mail, answering questions about Rock Content’s platforms, maintaining good communication with our external and internal customers, in an organized and agile way.
Exceptional communication and great customer service skills are a must.
- Provide platform support and customer service to Rock Content’s customer user base.
- Support users in-platform as a live chat support agent and via email ticket support requests.
- Support departmental evaluation and implementation of new tools and processes that enhance the customer support experience and product usage visibility, as needed.
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product related questions while engaging learners with varying skill levels.
- Bachelor's' degree;
- Customer service experience;
- Knowledge in Content and Inbound Marketing;
- Being an enthusiastic and motivated personality committed to providing exceptional customer support
- Technical aptitude with a passion to learn
- Comfort with office software including Google products (docs, search) and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think critically, independently and apply resolutions to technical issues
- Thrives on organized chaos, problem solving and relationship building
- Remains focused in a very fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and the ability to handle any situation with a smile
- Previous office experience a plus
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are the leading startup in the segment of content marketing in Latin America.
Our purpose is to generate growth opportunities for our clients, collaborators and partners! Our business is leveraging online visibility and our clients’ results through content marketing strategies and the scalable production of excellent content. If you are looking to learn every day with outstanding professionals in the area, have the opportunity to innovate and have contact with new technologies focused on marketing, you will find all that here in a dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment. Besides that, we are growing quickly and solidly! We have doubled our growth in the last three years and our objective is no different for the future. That’s why, if you are a person passionate about challenges, autonomy, speed and constant development, who knows if your place is here with us?!
We support diversity and do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, deficiency, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
All of our positions are open to PWD applicants!
Are you interested? Do you have the necessary requirements? Send your application right away!
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners!
We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by
- Unleashing collaboration through technology
- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents
- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience
If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years!
Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team. Good luck!
All of our positions are available to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!