Customer Support Analyst - North America
Rock Content's Customer Support Team manages anything and everything platform related and we’re looking for an entry-level, customer oriented, tech-savvy Support Analyst to join our team. The customer support engineerwill provide support to help customers become familiar with Rock Content’s software-as-a-service platforms.
We’re here to provide guidance and support to anyone using Rock Content platforms to create live streams and interactive content. The ideal candidate for this team has a passion for technology, enjoys working in a fast-paced, team environment and is a quick learner. Exceptional communication and great customer service skills are a must.
You will be responsible to:
- Provide platform support and customer service to Rock Content’s customer user base.
- Support users in-platform as a live chat support agent and via email ticket support requests.
- Support departmental evaluation and implementation of new tools and processes that enhance the customer support experience and product usage visibility, as needed.
- Demonstrate a high level of product knowledge and skillfully answer product related questions while engaging learners with varying skill levels.
We are searching for people who:
- Positive, enthusiastic, and motivated personality committed to providing exceptional customer support
- Technical aptitude with a passion to learn
- Comfort with office software including Google products (docs, search) and Excel
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to think critically, independently and apply resolutions to technical issues
- Thrives on organized chaos, problem solving and relationship building
- Remains focused in a very fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and the ability to handle any situation with a smile
- Previous office experience a plus
You need to have:
- Fluent English;
- Bachelor1s degree;
- Customer service experience;
- Marketing de Conteúdo and Inbound Marketing by Rock University
Rock Content offers:
- CLT contract (40 hours per week).
- Meal or food vouchers;
- Health and dental insurances;
- Transportation vouchers;
- Cultural vouchers;
- No dress code;
- Flexible hours;
- Snacks in the office;
- Opportunity to work directly with big names in the world of digital marketing;
- Weekly training in our School of Rock for constant learning and teaching;
- Access to all certification courses from Rock University.
- Possibility of borrowing any book you want from our Rock Library or request one we don’t got yet;
About Rock Content
We are the leading startup in the segment of content marketing in Latin America.
Our purpose is to generate growth opportunities for our clients, collaborators and partners! Our business is leveraging online visibility and our clients’ results through content marketing strategies and the scalable production of excellent content. If you are looking to learn every day with outstanding professionals in the area, have the opportunity to innovate and have contact with new technologies focused on marketing, you will find all that here in a dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment. Besides that, we are growing quickly and solidly! We have doubled our growth in the last three years and our objective is no different for the future. That’s why, if you are a person passionate about challenges, autonomy, speed and constant development, who knows if your place is here with us?!
We support diversity and do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, deficiency, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
All of our positions are open to PWD applicants!
Are you interested? Do you have the necessary requirements? Send your application right away!