Manager of Expert Services
Belo Horizonte /
Professional Services /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
The Manager of Expert Services is responsible for overseeing an operation that delivers on-demand, pre-scoped projects with technical excellence in a timely fashion, without scope creep.
For this position, one needs to balance customer demand and team utilization to ensure a productive operation, while maintaining project deliveries within the expected scope and cost. In addition to that, the Manager will need to ensure world-class customer experience by delivering projects that are unique, although pre-scoped.
- Oversee the delivery of all projects that contain a service related to Studio 3.0 & Visually, guaranteeing they will be delivered within time and scope — turnaround time is a key matric
- Set up, manage and improve playbooks and procedures within the team, guaranteeing excellence standards are met
- Hold accountability for handling emergencies and implementing corrective actions, while ensuring alignment within the customer, among the team and across the company
- Stay alert and execute on potential opportunities to both expand our Expert services portfolio and also enable scalability through the Marketplace and technology
- Enable growth and development of the team through one-on-one meetings, providing real-time feedback and coaching as needed
- Serve the team with the guidance and information needed to guarantee alignment with Rock strategy and to provide career perspective
- Manage the hiring and onboarding process of new hires, ensuring expectation alignment from both sides and proper coaching for ramping
- Oversee team performance and building and manage rehab plans, applying dismissals when needed (with Direction support)
- Analyze project delivery and performance data to make informed decisions about operational and procedural changes.
- Degree in business administration or a related field
- Formal education/Certificate in Project Management
- Proven track record of working with martech solutions, preferably in a content marketing and inbound environment
- Strong managerial experience, combined with leadership skills
- Great written and communication skills in Portuguese and English (C2)
- Proven track record of managing multiples projects with different scopes at once
- Experience in creating and implementing standardized processes and improving on project management and quality assurance methodologies
- Proven track record of managing high-performing teams, preferably in leadership roles.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset
- Understanding of project methodologies (Agile, Hybrid, Waterfall) and ability to communicate the differences of each as well as how the projects are managed in each approach.
- Previous experience working in SAAS companies, consulting or in the management of digital projects.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!