Customer Onboarding Analyst - North America
Belo Horizonte /
Customer Success /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As a Customer Onboarding Analyst your mission will be to engage customers during early stages of our partnership by creating personalized content marketing strategies. This is also an opportunity to put strategic knowledge into practice, constantly learning about different market niches. You'll be able to drive our North America based customers to the success they need.
- Create and validate personalized content marketing strategies based on the objectives and needs of the client's business;
- Give feedback about the project and celebrate each small victories at the beginning of the customer’s journey;
- Educate the customer about the basics of content marketing;
- Demonstrate Rock’s processes and deadlines to the customer, educating them about important routines for the success of their content marketing strategy;
- Communicate Onboarding progress to the team responsible for the customer;
- Align and improve the quality of ongoing deliverables through teamwork, together with the other analysts in each department responsible for the customer;
- Maintain the quality of individual deliverables;
- Suggest improvements with a critical approach to processes;
- Manage your pipeline with weekly monitoring;
- Serve customers from different segments, adapting the approach and form of communication for these audiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Administration or related areas;
- Experience with Marketing and Project Management;
- Experience with Customer Service;
- Fluent or native English skills;
- Knowledge of Content Marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of marketing tools (automation, Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, paid media, Wordpress);
- Certification of Content Marketing and Web Content Production by Rock Content.
- Organization: ability to structure ideas, tasks and processes within a logic, in addition to keeping the environment and information organized in order to optimize time and resources. Ability to work with methods and order;
- Initiative: ability to engage independently to resolve situations or problems;
- Customer focus: ability to understand the needs of internal and external clients and to exceed expectations, to be available and to strive to solve or anticipate problems or needs, act with empathy and do the appropriate follow up of actions;
- Dynamism: ability to deal with workload and time pressure in an agile and practical way, meeting established deadlines, without affecting its performance or energy level and quality of deliveries;
- Accountability: taking responsibility for the results obtained and seeking to locate the root causes of the problems in order to propose practical and effective solutions.
Nice to have:
- Postgraduate or specialization courses in the area;
- Certification in Corporate Blogs, Customer Success and SEO from Rock Content;
- nbound Marketing and Sales Enablement certification from Hubspot.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!