Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
We are looking for a Junior Content Analyst to be part of our Guadalajara team. We want to find a professional who has the ability to participate in the production, review and evaluation of Content Marketing texts in a strategic way focused on results.
This opportunity will open the doors to the largest Content Marketing company in the world, and you will have the possibility to get involved in the success of important companies with international reach. To achieve all this, you will receive training from the best professionals in the area.
- Act when any job characterized as urgent is required and collaborate so that it is carried out within the specified deadlines;
- Participate in internal or external trainings and training;
- Follow and orient yourself in the achievement of individual goals;
- Train new analysts according to team processes and Rock Content quality standards.
- Educate freelancers on best practices for text production and revision;
- Engage the community so members remain active and motivated;
- Evaluate new candidates for freelancer;
- Give assistance in the production of quality content, evaluating and giving feedback on the texts produced by the Freelance Community;
- Map needs to train and develop the freelance community;
- Create, develop and review, when necessary, teams of freelancers (writers and reviewers) that can serve clients according to their businesses and niches, ensuring that deadlines are met and maintaining the quality of content.
- Work together with other departments proposing solutions to better serve our clients;
- Educate internal teams through direct feedback in relation to the processes of the area;
- Maintain close contact with the other areas on the status of the client;
- Follow-up the results of the clients and the evolution of the strategy.
- Ability to analyze the client's content marketing strategy and propose solutions;
- Have in mind that the quality, reliability and use of the resources, services and information generated by the tasks is your responsibility, maintaining confidentiality with matters related to the activities of the company;
- Keep yourself updated to technological advances related to customer's area, seeking professional improvement, reviewing knowledge and suggesting improvements;
- Follow the delivery of all content to customers is your responsibility through the Rock Content Platform, respecting the stipulated deadlines;
- Contribute to the Customer Success team, offering insights and feedback on the content, enriching the project and actively collaborating with problem solving.
- Fluent or Native Spanish
- Advanced to fluent English;
- Graduation in Communication field (Jornalismo, Public Relations, Adverstising) and related fields;
- Rock Content Certification: Content Production for the Web;
- Hubspot Certification: Inbound Marketing;
- Focus on customer;
- Autonomy to learn, teach and solve problems.
- 6 months of experience with proofreading;
- Experience with digital marketing and / or content production on the Internet.
- Advanced English;
- Notions of Content Marketing, Inbound Markting and content production for the web;
- Good notions of copywriting, web writing and community management;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
Please, send your resumé in English (PDF version)
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!