Talent Sourcer (freelancer)
People & Ops /
As our Talent Sourer, you'll be able to help our Talent Acquisition team improve speed and volume within our hiring pipelines through sourcing candidates that match the requirements as well as exploring a wide range of channels to get candidates interested in Rock’s opportunities.
- Align requirements and details of the vacancies with the respective Talent Acquisition analysts;
- Assist the Talent Acquisition analyst with market mapping to gather information about potential talent pools, new profiles and emerging skills that can add value to the company's strategic objectives;
- Constantly explore new channels to source talent and monitor the efficiency of each one for greater assertiveness in searches.
- Source passive candidates according to the requirements and the most efficient channels for a given profile (ex: AngelList, Glassdoor, Indeed, Linkedin, GitHub, etc);
- Approach passive candidates within the desired profile through messages on Linkedin and / or cold call (if the necessary contacts are available) following the company's communication premises, in order to generate interest in the opportunities;
- Phone screening with candidates according to Talent Acquisition analyst demands;
- Advanced English skills;
- Previous experience with recruitment and selection processes in general, including approaching passive candidates (hunting);
- [Brazil only] Active CNPJ;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication;
- Results orientation;
- Ongoing or completed Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Business Administration or others;
- Experience with recruitment and selection processes in the technology segment;
- Knowledge in outbound recruiting techniques;
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!