Belo Horizonte /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As a Tax Analyst you will contribute to the preparation and consolidation of Rock Content's Financial Statements, as well as support, realization and verification of accounting and tax transactions.
You will have the challenge and the opportunity to work with a Global team.
- Analyze and review incoming and outgoing invoices as well as ensuring the correct calculation, accounting and collection of taxes in accordance with current legislation;
- Validation of direct, indirect and withheld taxes;
- Contribute to the management of Federal, State and Municipal obligations;
- Analyze, communicate and implement technical notes related to Electronic Invoice;
- Account reconciliation;
- Support in external audits;
- Control and maintenance of Negative Certificates in all its domains;
- Improvement of ERP, controls, procedures and corrective actions;
- Maintenance and management of the respective tax documents;
- Collaborate in the preparation of Rock Content's Financial Statements;
- Acting in the preparation of financial and management reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting Sciences;
- Solid experience in accounting;
- Experience in preparing Financial Statements;
- Experience in indirect taxes;
- Knowledge using ERP;
- Advanced English skills;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel / Google Sheets.
- Analytical skills;
- Organization: structures ideas, tasks and processes within a logic, in addition to keeping the environment and information organized in order to optimize time and resources;
- Hands-on: Person with pro activity and who is “hands on”, who is ready for all challenges and faces them head on;
- Attentive to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Capacity to work well in a team and with a range of diverse people;
- Ability to manage work demands effectively and in an organized manner;
- Postgraduate in the area of Finance;
- Experience in Big-four.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!