North America Sales Manager
Boca Raton /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As our North America Sales Manager you’ll be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential by helping us meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. We are looking for someone who should not only keep our innovative culture alive but also also be in charge of managing organizacional sales. In this role you'll develop plans to achieve goals, interact with marketing department for lead generation, oversee the activities and performance of your team, provide and ongoing hiring and training of the salespeople and much more.
- Manage the team of sales reps to hit (or exceed) the quotas set during each sales period.
- Mentor and train sales reps by helping their team of sales reps develop their skills.
- Do conducting training sessions during the onboarding of new reps, ongoing training with existing team regular performance management reviews with reps.
- Provide feedback and executing a continuous coaching cadence.
- Recruit, hire and onboard new hires alongside HR.
- Create sales forecasts
- Analyze performance data.
- Help with ongoing Iteration on sales processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related;
- Fluent or native English skills;
- Solid experience with North American market and sales for key accounts;
- Solid experience with consultive and complex sales;
- At least 2 years of experience managing a sales team.
- Be a team player;
- Strong willingness to share knowledge by coaching others;
- Hard worker;
- Curiosity towards business and people;
- Be organized;
- Strong growth mindset.
- Experience with Digital Marketing and/or Content Marketing companies;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!