Content Marketing Analyst
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As a Content Marketing Analyst, you will have the mission and the opportunity to guide the success of our clients' content marketing strategy, ensuring that the delivery of content that collaborates with the desired results in relation to the partnership.
In this role, you will learn more and more about Content Marketing; you will: be challenged daily; have to be creative and innovative; have autonomy and be encouraged to propose, test, and execute new ideas and solutions, as well as be recognized for the results delivered, and will be able to teach and learn a lot from our freelance community.
- Create and approach content marketing and SEO that help the client achieve the desired goals with a partnership;
- Perform analysis of customers and their competitors according to their digital performance;
- Proportion of content based on the principles of content marketing and sales funnel;
- Create and standardize content so that freelancers can achieve satisfactory texts;
- Analyze the progress of clients' content production and identify bottlenecks that are preventing success, working together with the community to resolve issues;
- Educate customers about content marketing and internal processes for producing content through different means (platform, email, meeting, etc.);
- Build action plans in relation to unhappy customers with the deliveries made with the support of the direct manager, in addition to identifying possible problems that can lead customers to failure in order to solve them proactively;
- Work together with other teams of the company proposing solutions to serve the best our customers;
- Follow the results of customers and evolution of the strategy together with the time of Success.
You need to be:
- Good problem-solving skills;
- Able to build a good relationship with customers, teams;
- Organized to handle high volume of information and diverse customer demands;
- Resilient to overcome unforeseen events and changes;
- Independent to seek information to keep learning.
You need to have:
- Native Portuguese Speaker;
- Degree in Social Communication (Jornalism, Public Relations, Advertising), Marketing or related fields;
- Experience with Digital Marketing;
- SEO knowledge and keyword research tools;
- Advanced to fluent English
- Certificação de Produção de Conteúdo para Web, Certificação de Marketing de Conteúdo e a Certificação em Inbound Marketing of URock.
- Experience with Customers in general would be awesome!
- That would be great if you are certified with our SEO course (Rock University) and/or others courses related to customer success and content marketing.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Other benefits may be available according to your location.
Note: Please send your resumés in English.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!