Senior Product Designer (Remote)
São Paulo /
Product & Engineering /
Full-time / Remote
Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We offer an end-to-end content marketing solution, combining SaaS, services, and our talent marketplace.
We’re 500 remote and diverse Rockers distributed around the world, each one unique and adding to our dynamic culture, as well as promoting growth, support and contribution through diversity and inclusion groups. We've tripled our growth in the last 2 years and as we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
As a Senior Product Designer at Rock, you will be responsible for identifying pain points and opportunities that should guide and influence the product's long-term goals and strategy, as well as proposing solutions through unique interfaces. You will have the support of the Head of Tribe, Product Manager and Product Design Manager, but will feel comfortable and confident in leading and conducting product design processes on your own.
You will need to think like the customer and help drive solutions to better fit their needs, influencing the product strategy and decisions. This is a strategic position that will help us define the next steps in scaling one of our top products.
You can be located anywhere in Brazil.
- Execute product design processes, end to end, from low fidelity to final deliverables, and building trustworthy relationships across all disciplines (product manager, product owners, developers and head of tribe).
- Ability to rapidly prototype and validate the team's design efforts.
- Understand business needs and connect them with design decisions that will make a big impact for the users.
- Investigate user pains and problems by conducting UX Research processes, from complex discovery processes to daily basis usability tests.
- Collaborate with the Head of Tribe, other Product Designers, Product Managers and developers to bring our product's interfaces and solutions into the next level.
- Guarantee cohesiveness throughout the products, specifically on design principles, foundations, and component-based.
- Work closely with Product Design Manager, to help elevate the level of excellence of the Product Design's team skills, by mentoring peers, sharing knowledge and providing constructive feedback.
You will need:
- 3+ years working as a Product Designer in digital products;
- Experience working with SaaS products;
- Strong Portfolio (can be Behance/Dribbble) demonstrating experience with digital product interfaces and showcasing ability to understand/solve complex problems;
- Figma, Sketch or similar;
- Mastery in design principles and visual hierarchy concepts, considering a more holistic and scalable-oriented approach when structuring an interface;
- Experience working with Agile/scrum development process.
- Advanced English to be able to comfortably discuss and communicate solution/designs with team and stakeholders, as well as interview North American customers. Please send your resume in English.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work through cross-functional teams;
- Active, self-starting designer who is always eager to learn and proactively looking at ways to improve the existing product;
- Be a leader in your initiatives, setting examples for other product designers and squad members, teaching them and actively sharing feedback on their work to help them grow;
- Hands-on, ready for a challenge;
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions in a clear way;
- Confident in sharing your ideas or discussing different perspectives in a working process, always basing your decisions.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, HCI or equivalent;
- Experience facilitating workshops using UX frameworks;
- Familiarity in HTML, CSS or equivalent Front-end knowledge.
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.