Product & Engineering /
Preferred location: Brazil.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer who has worked with design systems in the past. Your communication and collaboration skills will help you lead our Design System project and maintain it inside the company.
You will also work with multidisciplinary teams, as well as, product designers allocated in different squads. Your main objective is to create the components, patterns, interactions and behaviors that define our design system.
- Interacting with product designers and internal teams that use our design system to build our products and features.
- Cross-functional collaboration with these teams to build a design system that supports our teams and products needs.
- Active, self-starting designer who looks for ways of proactively apprimorating and improving our design system
- Pixel-perfect standards with interaction design, accessibility and usability skills.
- Work with Front-end Developers and Product Designers to ensure your designs are implemented perfectly
- Document and communicate the Design System taking in consideration broader sections like: style guide, naming conventions, component behaviours, etc.
- Act as owner of the Design System, leading strategic planning, thinking and discussions to guarantee a successful plan and implementation.
- Intermediate English skills;
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or equivalent;
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Designer;
- Previous experience working on a design system project;
- Proven UI/Visual skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams and through different levels of stakeholders;
- Excited about different challenges;
- Customer oriented;
- Communication and openess to feedback;
- Advocate for a Design System culture and consistency.
- Demonstrable UI design skills through portfolio;
- Experience working with Agile/scrum development process
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners!
We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by
- Unleashing collaboration through technology
- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents
- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience
If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years!
Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team. Good luck!
All of our positions are available to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!