Jr Project Manager for North America Customers
Professional Services /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As a Junior Project Manager for North America Customers, you will ensure on-demand projects are delivered at the expected level of excellence in a timely fashion, coordinating internal and external resources to guarantee a flawless execution within budget.
We expect you to be a customer-obsessed, curious and resourceful project manager, successfully handling multiple customer demands at the same time in a fast-paced environment. In addition to that, PMs must be great at aligning vectors (externally and internally) to guarantee the end result for customers is always optimal.
To excel in this role, you will need to possess excellent conflict handling and customer services skills, excel at project and resource management, and possess the traits of a team leader, providing space for everyone to speak and suggesting the best course of action.
- Manage multiple pre-scoped projects at once, ensuring all of them are delivered on-time, within scope and budget;
- Serve as subject matter expert for digital marketing for our customers, demonstrating authority and developing long-lasting relationships;
- Work with Expert Services leaders to allocate team and resources according to each project's scope and particularities, making the best use of our team and Marketplace Run kickoff calls with customers to align scope, objectives, deadlines and expectations;
- Develop (and posteriorly manage) project's delivery work plan (including deliverables and schedule);
- Run alignment check-in calls with the internal teams - to understand how to PM can facilitate the process - and with the customers - to keep them updated and engaged throughout the delivery cycle;
- Oversee and evaluate project's overall quality before delivery;
- Identify potential issues and work with leadership towards finding solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Social Communication, Production Engineering, Economy, Marketing, Advertising or related fileds
- Minimal C1 proficiency in English, since you'll communicate only in English to customers;
- Background with developing or overseeing digital marketing services, either from an execution (specialist) or management (CSM and such) standpoint;
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Presentations, Sheets);
- Previous experience in a project management role with customer-standing qualities, preferably in a marketing/technology context;
- Previous experience in managing multiples projects with different scopes at once;
- Great written and communication skills in Portuguese;
- Decision making;
- Trust Building;
- Conflict Management;
- Nice teamworking;
- Customer Experience Management
- Assertive communication.
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Project Management Consultings and/or Marketing Projects
- Experience with international customers (that would be awesome!)
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!