Business Intelligence Analyst
Belo Horizonte /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
As one of our Business Intelligence Analysts you'll do daily market research about companies who fit our Ideal Customer Profile, helping us generate demand for our sales team. Your performance is what drives your growth as well as your ability to share best practices to the whole team.
- Daily market research about our Ideal Customer Profile
- Create lists of companies/leads for our pre sales and sales team
- Think of new ways on how we can increase our demand generation
- Increase the number of opportunities for the sales team, therefore, increase revenue for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Production Engineering, Computer Science, etc. It can be an ongoing bachelors
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Excel knowledge, and it's a differentiator if has worked with a CRM before, especially HubSpot.
- Being oriented to results;
- Focusing on the customer needs;
- Being a good communicator;
- Being a teamplayer;
- Being accountable to deal with positive and negative outcomes of work.
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!