Belo Horizonte /
Professional Services /
Full-time / Remote
This is a remote position, if you don't live in the defined location that's not an issue.
We are a global company and we are looking for a professional to lead our development team on one of our SaaS platforms.
As WordPress Developer, you will act in the technical setup of our customers' blogs, ensuring that all integrations and features are properly configured and that the pages are as prepared as possible to receive a digital marketing strategy.
- Create unique and charming blogs, based on clear objectives of each client's Inbound strategy;
- Develop specific plugins according to the needs of each project's content marketing strategy;
- Develop and modify plugins and WordPress themes;
- Apply technical knowledge for building and integrating APIs, generating experiments based on A / B tests on the website, landing pages, blog etc .;
- Acting on website performance and building tools or other products to support the content marketing strategy;
- Follow trends to suggest new options for templates and plugins, as well as keep them updated and functional.
- Advanced English skills;
- Solid experience working with WordPress themes and plugins development;
- Experience with advanced theme development using Advanced Custom Fields, Custom post types and native WordPress APIs without the need for plugins;
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress, PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery;
- Knowledge in DNS, hosting and domains;
- Knowledge in MySQL database;
- Be organized, detailed and analytical;
- They are able to work as a team in a collaborative manner and according to a common goal;
- Able to perform various tasks, maintaining a high quality of work;
- Be self-taught and seek constant learning;
- They want to build a work environment of mutual respect and support.
- Knowledge in Linux;
- Knowledge of security and performance optimization for WordPress sites;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!