QA Junior Analyst
Belo Horizonte /
Product & Engineering /
Full-time / Remote
Build Test Automation Frameworks for applications built in order to ensure that all deliverables meet quality objectives.
- Build Test Automation Frameworks for applications built in multi-languages;
- Create test indicators and implement it;
- Ensure that all deliverables meet quality objectives;
- Build effective and detailed suite of test cases that ensure maximum test coverage;
- Diagnose, track and clearly document defects found;
- Work together with engineers, product owners to identify risks, understand how new features should be tested, and then engage them in contributing automated tests;
- Act as a QA ambassador.
- Intermediate English skills;
- Experience in QA automation and building and maintaining test automation frameworks;
- Experience in developing Test Automation;
- Experience in testing Restful APIs and working in microservices architecture;
- Excellent knowledge of how web applications work including usability, accessibility and security;
- Familiarity with test runners, webdrivers, frameworks and tools like Cypress, BrowserStack, TestCafe and Jest;
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins and CircleCI;
- Strong problem solving skills with a creative approach;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and work independently.
- Hands on experience with cloud testing providers such as Browerstack or SauceLabs;
- Flexible hours;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are the leading startup in the segment of content marketing in Latin America.
Our purpose is to generate growth opportunities for our clients, collaborators and partners! Our business is leveraging online visibility and our clients’ results through content marketing strategies and the scalable production of excellent content. If you are looking to learn every day with outstanding professionals in the area, have the opportunity to innovate and have contact with new technologies focused on marketing, you will find all that here in a dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment. Besides that, we are growing quickly and solidly! We have doubled our growth in the last three years and our objective is no different for the future. That’s why, if you are a person passionate about challenges, autonomy, speed and constant development, who knows if your place is here with us?!
We support diversity and do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, deficiency, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
All of our positions are open to PWD applicants!
Are you interested? Do you have the necessary requirements? Send your application right away!
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by- Unleashing collaboration through technology- Connecting them to a global network of creative talents- Delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience If you are looking to learn something new every day with outstanding professionals in the area, if you want to have the opportunity to innovate and use new technologies for marketing, you will find all of that at Rock! We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Also, we're in strong expansion, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! Diversity is also very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know both if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of the work routine.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check ourCulture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the one that's going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
All of our positions are avaliable to people with disabilities!
Are you interested? Do you have the requirements? Apply now!