VP of Product Marketing
San Francisco /
Executive Management – Marketing /
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About The Role
We are looking for a Vice President of Product Marketing to shape Rocket Lawyer’s messaging and positioning within legal tech. In this role, you will drive strategy based on a deep understanding of our customer, their needs and the marketplace. We are looking for a creative thinker who will work with our Product Development and Sales teams to communicate our unique value proposition in innovative and impactful ways. The role will report to our Chief Design Officer and will have a strong voice within our highly collaborative leadership team.
A Day in the Life
- Lead qualitative and quantitative research to help define our customer segments and pain points.
- Evaluate and refine our current messaging and positioning within the marketplace.
- Establish an actionable messaging strategy that is communicated consistently throughout the customer journey.
- Create a clear framework for measuring the impact and effectiveness of your product marketing strategy.
- Lead and deliver compelling go-to-market campaigns that engage current and prospective customers.
- Collaborate effectively with teams across the organization, share the Product Marketing strategy and help drive product initiatives that address customer needs.
- Identify opportunities and channels to better connect with our customers in meaningful and measurable ways.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of consumer and/or SMB product marketing experience in Internet, SaaS and/or e-commerce
- Proven success in creating multi-channel GTM strategy
- Ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure adoption and execution of consistent messaging
- Experience leading international programs and working with regional teams
- Background in marketing technical products, especially cloud and platform products preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present ideas, updates, and results to business partners on various levels
- Natural self-starter with a 'can-do' attitude. Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of rapid change, growth, mentality and a drive for continuous improvement
- Outstanding team player with an ability to move fluidly from high-level to detail oriented thinking
- Ability to manage multiple projects and various deadlines simultaneously.
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health plans (including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary packages
- 401k program
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter/Transit Program
- Your choice of a MAC or PC