Senior Financial Analyst
San Francisco /
Finance – FP&A /
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 3 million legal documents, and answer over 30,000 legal questions.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale, never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
We are a hard-working, fun team currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the FP&A group. The role is responsible for recurring and ad hoc executive-level financial management reporting and analytics. This individual must possess critical thinking skills, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and possess an attention to detail.
- Own three-statement corporate model
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis; accumulate deep knowledge of company growth drivers
- Develop and incorporate new and original analytic capabilities into corporate model
- Provide actionable insights by collaborating with business leads on key revenue and cost drivers
- Partner with finance, accounting, data engineering and business intelligence teams to create and continuously enhance key reports
- Degree in finance, economics, math or quantitative scientific field
- 4+ years of extremely strong Excel modeling
- 2+ years of SQL utilization
- 1+ year(s) experience at a direct-to-consumer business
- Customer acquisition (SEM, SEO, Display Ads, Social Media, etc.) experience a plus
- Takes initiative
- Works at a fast pace
- High-energy, positive attitude a must
- Maintain poise while interacting with highest levels of executive management on regular basis