Inside Sales Representative
Sales – ISR /
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Our team is hard working, fun, and has prior experience with some of the most successful Internet companies. We work with small businesses in all sectors and are looking for energetic, competitive, and coachable people to join our team.
We are seeking professional Inside Sales Representatives to work in Ogden, UT, who are able to communicate effectively and display a professional and positive demeanor. You must have excellent customer relationship and development skills, exercise sound judgment, and act responsibly in both the customer's and the company's best interests. You should be self-motivated and driven, accountable for individual results, and be a flexible team player. Join a culture that wants you to be YOU, celebrates diversity and encourages building long term success. Stop working contract to contract and make a career at Rocket Lawyer!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to connect product features to customer value in a concise and consultative manner
- Proven sales skills with a successful track record of attaining or exceeding quotas
- Ability to work independently and towards common goals in a group sales environment
- Professional and confident phone/email skills and a passion for helping customers
- Committed to deliver an exceptional customer experience that results in high customer delight and satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using effective organizational and time-management skills
- High ethical values and professionalism
- Detail oriented and goal driven
- CRM (preferably Salesforce) experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Fully paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees
- Competitive salary packages
- Commuter/Transit Program
- 401k program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Company sponsored events, both on- and off-site