Customer Support Representative
Ogden, UT /
Customer Service – CSR /
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Rocket Lawyer is looking for a talented Customer Support Representatives who can thrive in a fast growing environment. The person in this position will help expand our contact center support, working directly with customers and will require significant time on the phone. The ideal candidate will possess excellent customer service skills and genuinely enjoy helping people. We foster an environment of diversity with strong company culture and offer remote flexibility.
- A customer-centric mindset. You'll play a major role in ensuring long-term customer satisfaction.
- “Job one” is providing the highest quality customer experience. In order to support and retain our customers, you will be required to understand customers’ legal needs and educate on offerings that would most benefit them.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Polished and professional demeanor with excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be comfortable handling a high volume of calls and online chat conversations
- Punctual and consistent attendance is required. Must be available for overtime or weekend hours, as needed
- Helpful demeanor with excellent phone skills
- Energetic and highly organized, shows initiative and takes ownership of issues
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Personality to maintain a respectful and professional behavior in situations which have irate and frustrated clients voicing concern for services or a product purchased
- Proficiency with all MS Office programs, Salesforce, and Livechat systems