California or Utah or Colorado or North Carolina /
Sales – Opportunities /
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About The Role
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and/or other services over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. You will be responsible for growing and managing an enterprise prospect pipeline (supported by our SDR team) continuously hunting and closing new business with HR executives. The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business and hitting sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with outbound prospecting in an emerging market.
We are hiring in California, Utah, Colorado and North Carolina. Remote/hybrid work.
A day in the life
- Create and manage a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Manage a complex enterprise sales cycle and deliver value based selling
- Close small, medium, and large & complex B2B enterprise deals involving multiple executive-level stakeholders
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a monthly basis
- Develop prospects over the phone and via various electronic communication channels
- Prepare and deliver online demos, providing insightful and relevant legal plan information to HR decision-makers
- Some limited travel to industry events and large enterprise prospects
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality closed accounts to the on-boarding team
- You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information and connect product features to customer value in a concise and consultative manner
- Proven sales skills with a successful track record of attaining or exceeding quotas
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, as well as towards common goals in a strong team environment
- Must have professional and confident phone/email skills and a passion for listening to and helping customers
- Committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience that results in customer delight and satisfaction
- Ability to handle multiple priorities using effective organizational and time-management skills
- You have high ethical values and professionalism
- Detail oriented and goal driven, with a commitment to using sales operations tools to manage your pipeline transparently and effectively
- CRM (preferably Salesforce) experience preferred
- 2-6 years of B2B sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive health plans (including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for full-time employees)
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive salary packages
- 401k program
- Life insurance
- Disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter/Transit Program
- Your choice of a MAC or PC