Lifecycle Marketing Manager - 228
San Francisco /
Marketing – Opportunities /
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 25 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Rocket Lawyer is seeking an experienced Lifecycle Marketing Manager to help execute a best-in-class customer lifecycle marketing program. You are a results-oriented marketer who is passionate about Rocket Lawyer’s mission to make the law affordable and simple. You will roll-up your sleeves and execute marketing campaigns from strategy to implementation, but will also think big picture to help us build a holistic and personalized customer journey that drives engagement. This role is primarily focused on email marketing to start but with the opportunity to expand out to channels like SMS and push notifications. This role reports into the Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
- Drive customer engagement via outbound marketing channels to increase key business metrics like registrations, trial starts, trial-to-paid conversions, monthly renewals, and winback
- Own the day-to-day execution of lifecycle marketing automation campaigns including submitting creative briefs, collecting assets from key stakeholders, building campaign logic, segmentation, scheduling, testing and reporting back results and KPI’s.
- Partner with Business Intelligence team to develop new hypotheses, experiments, and campaigns to drive engagement.
- Work with Content Marketing team identify and promote content via the Everyday Law blog and marketing landing pages
- Optimize engagement and conversion rates through A/B and multivariate testing. Help to build processes to enable continuous experimentation and iteration.
- Understand our customers to deliver a truly personalized experience across their customer journey.
- Stay on top of new marketing retention trends & recommend new marketing tactics to continuously increase engagement.
- Maintain databases and improve email deliverability, health and data integrity.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to support new Product launches and Go-to-Market Campaigns for new features.
- 3-5 years experience in digital marketing with an emphasis on customer relationship management, marketing automation and retention
- Understanding of best practices in development and delivery of CRM communications
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Iterable, Braze or other marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated experience building workflows, understanding business and data requirements
- Analytical and experimental mindset. Able to leverage data and insights to brainstorm ideas, and make recommendations to drive growth.
- Ability to project manage multiple projects with a keen eye for detail
- Team-player mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable editing HTML.
- Bonus points if you have: Subscription marketing experience, Experience with executing & managing SMS & Push Campaigns.