Senior Product Manager
Utah or Colorado /
Product – Attorney Services /
About Rocket Lawyer
We believe everyone deserves access to affordable and simple legal services.
Founded in 2008, Rocket Lawyer is the largest and most widely used online legal service platform in the world. With offices in North America and Europe, Rocket Lawyer has helped over 20 million people create over 50 million legal documents, and get their legal questions answered.
We are in a unique position to enhance and expand the Rocket Lawyer platform to a scale never seen before in the company’s history, to capture audiences worldwide. We are expanding our team to take on this challenge!
About the Role
Have a passion for helping people through technology? Come help Rocket Lawyer disrupt the legal industry and live up to our mission to make the law affordable and simple. You'll work closely with your cross-functional product team to build and launch products for millions of customers. Sound exciting? We’d love for you to join us!
A Day in the Life
- Drive the Product strategy for one of our core product verticals
- Deeply understand the needs of our customers through quantitative and qualitative research. Passionately represent the voice of the customer as you build products.
- Prioritize features using data-driven analysis, business insights, and mature judgment
- Develop and deliver a product roadmap
- Define and analyze KPIs that inform the success of products
- Understand and report on the direct revenue implications of product decisions
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of products for our customers
- Collaborate with your cross-functional team of Design, User Experience, Engineering, QA, and Content to bring product to market
- Develop a deep understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment
- 5+ years of software Product Development experience ideally developing consumer-facing products, technologies, and platforms. Bonus if you have managed associate product managers
- Passionate about our mission
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills
- Ownership mentality
- Ability to engage in respectful debate and arrive at “win-win” decisions
- Bias for action
- Excited to celebrate and win
- Self-aware with a growth mindset