Sales Operations Specialist
Roger was founded to make day-to-day financial operations like bill pay, expense management, compliance and bookkeeping as worry-free as possible for business owners, finance teams, accountants and bookkeepers. Roger works as an automated layer on top of a company's accounting software, saving businesses and accountants hours of work every day. We're proud of the product that we've built so far, and our global customer base agree that we're making something complex and tedious simple and maybe even fun.
We are backed by some of the best investors in the financial technology space, and most recently raised $7.5m from QED, Silicon Valley Bank and others. Joining Roger is a unique opportunity to join a team that's still small enough to be nimble but has great financial backing and cares about building an excellent product experience and a great team. We hire for attitude and not credentials. Please apply regardless of your educational background.
We're looking for a a go-to Salesforce expert for our growing global sales team, currently consisting of 8 team members. It's a work-from-home role but we prefer candidates in the Austin area.
- Serve as a go-to Salesforce expert – providing day-to-day user enablement, helping users understand internal processes, field realities, and overall objectives, partnering with the full Salesforce Administration team as needed
- Partner with sales operations in large-scale data improvement projects within Salesforce and integrated applications to eliminate duplicate and outdated records
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning effortsCreate and manage documentation that clearly communicate processes, user requirements, application enhancements and training opportunities
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritizes opportunities for improvement. Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies
- Work ad hoc requests in a timely mannerOther duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience in a tech environment (sales, sales operations, customer service, etc)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (we’re a tech company; no surprises here).
- Experience using Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsRock solid organizational and multitasking skills. Ability to work under quick and changing priorities and deadlines.
- Bachelors’ degree, preferred