Content and SEO Specialist (Danish)
Roger's Marketing team is fast-growing and fast-moving. We've scaled our customer base 7x this year and are adding new partners and customers at a very rapid pace. We're looking for a full-time Danish content creator to join our team.
As the newest member of the Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself fully in the FinTech industry and writing for Roger's B2B audience.
Our ideal team member is a skilled writer, capable of uncovering new ideas based on Roger's product roadmap, competitive landscape and weaving the Roger brand voice into everything they do. They need to be skilled in SEO and and apply solid search principles to their work, as well as consulting on other projects like writing paid media content.
A portfolio of Danish writing samples will be required in order to qualify for an interview.
Please note: Native-level Danish writing and comprehension required, with solid English language speaking skills necessary. Experience with B2B Saas companies is preferred.
Agencies need not apply.
You'll be part of a Marketing team spread across Europe and North America, so stellar communication skills and project management skills are required. The team is characterized by a high degree of support internally. We help each other out and pitch in when problems arise as well as give each other feedback to grow. Our top priority is to build the world's best financial automation platform while keeping our users safe and compliant.
Roger was founded to make day-to-day financial operations like bill pay, expense management, compliance and bookkeeping as worry-free as possible for business owners, finance teams, accountants and bookkeepers.
We're a global company with offices in Copenhagen and San Francisco. Our values are heavily influenced by our Scandinavian roots (both founders are from Denmark), and count humility, humor and inclusiveness. We strive to create a culture where anyone feels part of the family, and we place a great amount of value in hiring for attitude rather than resumes.
- Generate ideas for digital content, like blog posts and eBooks, based on industry trends and Roger's product roadmap.
- Write blog posts, web content, email copy and sales collateral for our Danish-speaking audience.
- Own Roger's library of Danish sales collateral, creating content to support sales enablement.
- Optimize content for Google Search.
- Uncover new keywords and define a Danish SEO strategy for Roger.
- Write search ad copy to generate clicks.
- Proofread all Danish content for Roger.
- Light graphic design.
- Native Danish language and writing skills.
- 2+ years experience as a content creator.
- Solid communication skills in English.
- Solid project management and time management skills.
- Experience with tools like AHrefs, SEMrush, Mangools, etc...
- Graphic design experience with tools like Canva and Sketch.
- Comfortability working in and reporting from tools like Google Analytics and Mixpanel.
- B2B Saas experience is preferred.