As Roger continues to grow we are now looking for an individual to oversee the global acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention of our users. Growth resides at the intersection of marketing, product, engineering, and analytics with a strong emphasis on rapid experimentation.
That requires you to be proficient in multiple skillsets and able to fluently work across different teams. As Roger’s first growth marketing hire you will be responsible for designing and implementing a scalable framework that drives business performance and optimizes conversions.
You are able to lead our efforts from strategy to implementation, performance measuring to iteration. You will be the voice of a data-informed and test-driven way of approaching complex problems and you will be able to communicate your approach and framework clearly to the rest of the organization to get work done.
What you'll do:
- Design and lead implementation of growth strategies to grow new user acquisition, activation, engagement, and retention in a scalable and efficient way.
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering teams to build campaigns and initiatives that drive business growth and optimizes conversions.
- Design and lead a rapid experimentation framework and mindset for channeling, campaigns, creative, and incentives.
- Ship conversion optimization initiatives at all stages of the funnel.
- Test, measure, and iterate on results.
- You have 5+ years of experience in performance marketing and/or Acquisition marketing.
- You have successfully built and executed growth strategies in a software company You have managed your own budgets, project plans and day to day operations
- You are proficient in experimentation tools.
- Deep analytics and/or statistical background with a high degree of proficiency for rigorous data tools.
- Able to synthesize and analyze data and able to transfer to actionable steps as well as clearly communicate to others.
- Strong experience with brand media and able to lead paid ad spending.
- Understanding of marketing technology and media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Google etc.)
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with loads of autonomy and startup nature.