Customer Lifecycle Marketing Specialist
Roger is on a mission to redefine the finance function - for good! The Roger team is growing quickly and we’re on the lookout for a rockstar customer-driven marketer to join our Growth team. To help facilitate Roger’s growth and enable the success of our customers, Roger is looking for a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Specialist. This is a junior role for someone with 2-3 years experience.
You must be a Saas-savvy marketer, preferably with experience in B2B or FinTech. This role requires someone who is a native English speaker.
You will be a bridge between the customer and the Growth team, with strong communication and marketing automation skills.
What You'll Do:
- Craft automated marketing campaigns designed to improve the customer experience and guide customer behaviour.
- Own Roger’s NPS program and guide strategy based on NPS results.
- Ideate, write and build customer-driven content for Roger’s audience. This will involve written content and recording/editing video content.
- Analyze customer data to uncover opportunities and build customer success strategies.
- Report on campaign results and work between teams like Product, Engineering, Sales and Support to optimize the customer experience.
- Interview and interface with customers to understand their needs. Role will require someone comfortable asking questions and demonstrating deep product knowledge and professionalism with customers.
- Write engaging, story-driven customer case studies.
- You have 2-4 years of experience in customer success or marketing, with an emphasis on marketing automation.
- You are a solid writer with an eye for content and detail. You are comfortable using tools like Sketch, Loom and Screenflow to create graphics and video content.
- You have successfully planned and executed customer-focused marketing campaigns.
- You have used tools like Intercom and Delighted to run customer communication programs.
- You are able to synthesize and analyze data using tools like Mixpanel and are able to transform data into actionable steps, as well as clearly communicate data to others.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with loads of autonomy and startup nature.
- You have worked in a Saas environment and are comfortable working on a remote team in asynchronous time zones.