Customer Experience Manager (Danish-Speaking Role)
Roger's Growth team is fast-growing and fast-moving. We've scaled our customer base 7x this year and are adding new partners and customers at a very rapid pace. We're looking for a full-time Customer Experience Specialist to join our team.
Roger was founded to make day-to-day financial operations like bill pay, expense management, compliance and bookkeeping as worry-free as possible for business owners, finance teams, accountants and bookkeepers.
We're a global company with offices in Copenhagen and San Francisco. Our values are heavily influenced by our Scandinavian roots (both founders are from Denmark), and count humility, humor and inclusiveness. We strive to create a culture where anyone feels part of the family, and we place a great amount of value in hiring for attitude rather than resumes.
We need a Danish-speaking Customer Experience Manager who can create amazing customer experiences for our growing base of users.
The Growth team drives Roger forward by creating incredible experiences for our customers. The goal? Foster adoption, engagement and retention within the Roger community.
The Customer Experience Manager (Denmark) is responsible for creating and driving engagement initiatives across our Danish customer base. The Customer Experience Manager should be a strategic thinker and problem solver who can align the needs of the customer with the priorities of the business.
This role requires someone who is outgoing and comfortable presenting in front of customers. You will run presentations and live demos for customers, while becoming a product expert and voice of authority for Roger.
- Ideate, create and launch automated onboarding, activation and feature adoption campaigns for customers.
- Lead feature adoption initiatives and craft targeted customer communication around new features.
- Run live webinars and demos for Roger's Danish customers.
- Interview customers and drive engagement through customer stories.
- Interact with users directly via email and chat, helping them make the most of their Roger experience.
- Lead churn reduction initiatives.
- Identify site, app and experience issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams.
- Think creatively about how to optimize each customer's experience.
- Become a true Roger product expert.
- Dive deep into product metrics to gain customer insights and apply your findings to every aspect of customer experience.
- Native Danish speaker.
- Outgoing, engaging and comfortable with public speaking.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success, Lifecycle Marketing or Customer Experience.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Patience and empathy in the face of customer concerns.
- A keen eye for data analysis and the ability to synthesize customer data.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Previous Saas experience.
- Educational and continuous learning opportunities. We help you excel in your role with the tools you need to make it happen.
- The technology you need to set up your home office.
- Remote flexibility, with an office based in Copenhagen.
- Competitive salary.
- Pension and health benefits.
- Friendly, welcoming team (with office dogs included!)
- Travel opportunities (pending COVID-19 pandemic restrictions lifting)