Enterprise Sales Engineer
New York City
Sales & Marketing
At Rollbar, our mission is to help developers build software quickly and painlessly. We are a ~50-person team based in San Francisco, Barcelona, and Budapest. Over 100,000 developers use our product to innovate faster and decrease time to market while maintaining best-in-class customer experience. Rollbar is used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Salesforce, Zendesk, and Twitch.
Sales Engineers are Rollbar's in-house go-to technical experts! Our sales engineering team enables Rollbar's customers and prospects to understand the technical and business value of our solutions. We share our technical and product expertise with customers through demos, presentations, technical evaluations, and ongoing support.
Sales engineers help qualify and close opportunities with the enterprise sales team. You will provide technical expertise through sales presentations, product demonstrations, and supporting technical evaluations (Pilots). SEs also have a voice with the product team to help prioritize features based on input from customers, competitors, and partners. This is a remote opportunity - we are looking for candidates based in the following cities and regions: North East (NYC, Boston), South East (Atlanta), Midwest (Chicago).
- Partner with Sales Team to articulate the overall Rollbar value proposition, vision and strategy to customers and prospects
- Own technical engagement with customers during the pilot phase
- Technically close complex opportunities through advanced competitive knowledge, technical skill, and credibility.
- Deliver product and presentations potential clients
- Proactively engage and communicate with customers and Rollbar business/technical teams regarding product feedback and competitive landscape
- Strong knowledge of current infrastructure and application development technologies
- Ability to build and execute a technical evaluation plan with a customer
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of our offering
- Programming/scripting experience with any of the following: Java, Python, .NET etc..
- Minimum of 3 years in a pre-sales field Sales engineering role
Benefits and perks:
- Rapid career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Parental leave - 12 weeks
- Generous hardware and software allowance
- Casual work environment
- Inclusive team-oriented culture
- Have fun and make an impact!