Customer Success Manager - Enterprise Accounts
At Rollbar, our mission is to help developers build software quickly and painlessly. We are a ~40-person team based in San Francisco, Barcelona, and Budapest. Over 100,000 developers use our product to innovate faster and decrease time to market while maintaining best-in-class customer experience. Rollbar is used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Salesforce, Zendesk, JP Morgan Chase and Twitch.
We are looking for a technically savvy Customer Success Manager to focus on our enterprise customer accounts. Duties for this role will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to the sales, onboarding and training process for new clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, and gathering NPS scores and other feedback via Intercom
- Meet with clients and collect information on the best ways to utilize our product based on the customer’s business needs or business plans
- Represent the voice of the customer to inform our sales process and product roadmap
- Collaborate closely with sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements.
- Gauge customers’ level of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of growing our customer base
- Act as the main point of contact between the company and a segment of accounts
- Enable successful roll-out of Rollbar to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Rollbar’s advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
- Attention to detail
- Experience of working with Intercom or similar live chat platform useful but not essential
- Drive, self-motivation, enthusiasm and a “can do” attitude
Benefits and perks:
- Rapid career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Parental leave: 12 weeks
- Generous hardware and software allowance
- Casual work environment
- Inclusive team-oriented culture
- Have fun and make an impact