Talent Acquisition Manager
Remote - US /
General & Administrative – People Operations /
At Rollbar, our mission is to help developers build software quickly and painlessly. We are a 70-person team based in San Francisco, Barcelona, and Budapest. Over 100,000 developers use our product to innovate faster and decrease time to market while maintaining a best-in-class customer experience. Rollbar is used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Salesforce, Zendesk, and Twitch.
Rollbar's Talent Acquisition Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of our recruiting function and will work closely with internal stakeholders on recruiting initiatives and best practices. This person is part of the People Team. We're looking for a team member who is well-versed in a startup's recruiting and talent landscape, enjoys building, refining, and optimizing processes, and strives to create a top-notch candidate experience from initial source to onboard.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for both technical and non-technical roles, from talent sourcing to final round decision-making
- Refine processes for talent acquisition, including sourcing, screening, tracking, closing, and communication techniques for successful hiring and excellent candidate experience
- Develop a deep understanding of Rollbar’s culture, product, strategic direction and use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging for potential candidates
- Lead Talent Acquisition team projects, such as building out new roles or exploring new ways to reach candidates and build diversity
- Maintain reporting metrics to measure against business hiring goals and overall team performance and develop new metrics as needed
- Ensure compliance of Applicant Tracking System procedures and the recruiting process
- Manage partnerships with agencies, professional organizations, and talent team-specific vendors
We think a successful candidate would have the following skills or related experience:
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably in a high-growth tech company/start-up in talent acquisition, including sourcing, contacting prospective candidates, and interviewing, evaluating agencies and tools.
- 2+ years of experience recruiting for engineering roles, preferably in a high-growth environment in a competitive market.
- Exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills with a knack for creating order out of chaos.
- Proactive and persistent attitude with the ability to work independently with fellow teammates based in different time zones.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, you can and enjoy tackling multiple projects with dynamic priorities without missing a beat.
- Experience using and optimizing a modern ATS: Lever, Greenhouse, etc.
Benefits and perks:
- Benefits and perks:
- Rapid career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave - 12 weeks
- Generous hardware and software allowance
- Remote work environment
- Inclusive team-oriented culture
- Have fun while making an impact