Director of RevOps
Remote - US /
Revenue Team – Sales Operations /
At Rollbar, our mission is to help developers build software quickly and painlessly. We are a ~70-person team based in San Francisco, Barcelona, and Budapest. Over 100,000 developers use our product to innovate faster and decrease time to market while maintaining a best-in-class customer experience. Rollbar is used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Salesforce, Zendesk, Affirm, and Twitch.
We are looking for an experienced Director of RevOps to partner with the GTM team to ensure our North Star metric is always revenue. This role presents an opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growth SaaS company with over 5,000 customers. Rollbar is dedicated to helping you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Manager a team of operational professionals to assess the current state of our end-to-end GTM and lead the full buildout of our end-to-end GTM operations and identify gaps, redundancies, and areas for improvement
- Construct a plan that addresses the most significant priorities and create systems, structure, and process that turn execution into results.
- Monitor the sales process while gathering key metrics around movement from one stage to another, conversion from different stages, sales cycles, the time between stages, etc.
- Develop reports within Salesforce for critical data, including results and trends for GTM and Executive teams.
- Develop a Salesforce dashboard for a real-time view of the current state of the sales pipeline for GTM and company-wide stakeholders.
- Manage CRM data and drive CRM hygiene, in particular putting things in place now that will be key to both future growth and future diligence
- Ensure that the essential sales tools for prospecting, management of opportunities, and sales optimization are implemented, adopted, and optimized.
- Perform sales forecasting in conjunction with sales leaders and finance
- Work with sales leadership to develop organizational goals and then implement the process, reporting, and visuals that help manage those goals and company board presentations
- Work with Go to Market teams (Sales, Customer Success, Marketing) to develop cost and hiring plans to exceed business goals maximize resources
- 5+ years working experience in SaaS Sales/Sales Operations
- 2+ years of Revenue Operations experience.
- Ability to think strategically and have a long-term vision for building the RevOps function
- Hands-on experience managing the revenue tech stack
- Passion for understanding the customer experience
- Experience working in high growth startup environments
- A solid context for a day in the life of our sellers, customers, and users
- A high level of Salesforce proficiency, including broader tools and systems in the GTM stack
Benefits and perks:
- Benefits and perks:
- Rapid career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave - 12 weeks
- Generous hardware and software allowance
- Remote work environment
- Inclusive team-oriented culture
- Have fun while making an impact
- Have worked and thrived in a pre-IPO SAAS start up company
- Have experience helping to grow and establish sales partner relationships (AWS, Google, Resellers)