Director of Demand Generation
Sales & Marketing
At Rollbar, we help developers build better software faster - and make their lives easier. We are based in San Francisco with offices in Barcelona and Budapest. Over 100,000 developers use our product to accelerate release cycles, improve software quality, and increase productivity. Rollbar is used by some of the best engineering teams in the world, including Twilio, Salesforce, Zendesk, Instacart and Twitch.
In this role, you’ll define and orchestrate all global demand generation and digital marketing activities to drive demand across key personas and verticals. Leading your team to build targeted account based marketing strategies and campaigns to priority market segments around business outcomes and multiple plays as a core focus.
The successful candidate will be well versed in account based marketing campaign activation and how to accelerate pipeline and grow revenue within these accounts. And you’re an integrated campaign and content development leader who thinks across all stages of the buyer’s journey and which channels to leverage to drive demand.
- Build and lead a highly effective global account based marketing activation strategy across all levels (1:1, 1:few and 1:many) and create campaigns across multiple market segments and multiple key personas
- Work with product marketing, designers, and external agencies to develop campaign themes, creative, and assets that generate new sales leads and pipeline growth
- Develop and execute a modern content and asset strategy around a business outcome supporting unique account, audience, and solution area needs
- Define and execute against an always-on digital account marketing strategy which leverages email, SEO, SEM, content syndication and paid social
- Create impactful nurture programs to improve conversion rates from leads to opportunities
- Develop the strategy to build and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas, oversee our contact database ensuring we achieve our growth and health goals for each account
- Measure, optimize and report out on demand generation metrics to demonstrate material contribution to global pipeline generation
- 10+ years of experience working in a hands-on digital marketing role; the right candidate must have experience both in defining the campaign strategy and deploying their own campaigns
- Extensive experience with lead scoring and nurturing email marketing campaigns through the funnel
- Proven track record in Lead acquisition and customer retention digital programs
- Strong project planning and execution skills
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively — manage multiple priorities, projects and resources
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Benefits and Perks:
- Rapid career growth opportunities
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical, dental and vision health benefits
- Parental leave - 12 weeks
- Generous hardware and software allowance
- Casual work environment
- Inclusive team-oriented culture
- Have fun and make an impact!