Air Ticketing Agent (Sabre, Apollo, Worldspan)
US - Nationwide
Luxury travel agency seeks an experienced Air Ticketing Agent to support their team of travel advisors and/or corporate accounts in completing air travel arrangements.
While this role may handle an array of responsibilities, the primary task will be ticketing and exchanges.
Depending on experience, this role may be conducted on-site or remote e.g. work-from-home.
- Book air reservations and related travel products, as needed
- Provide price quotes for proposed routes/itineraries in a prompt and professional manner
- Deliver exceptional customer service to internal travel advisors and external clients alike
- Support corporate clients in their reporting and online booking needs
- Take a consultative selling approach when advising clients
- Utilize company-negotiated contracts to secure the product that best meets the needs of our clients
- Arrange client records in an organized and accurate fashion
- Follow guidelines and protocols, as defined by the company
- Contribute as a team player to the overall needs of a luxury travel agency
- 3+ years of corporate travel agent/advisor experience
- Proficiency with one or more of the following GDS: Sabre, Apollo, Worldspan
- Experience arranging international airfare
- Knowledge of ticketing and exchange procedures
- Knowledge of corporate travel booking tools and procedures
- Ability to multitask and maintain a professional demeanor under pressure
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Solution oriented
- Team player
Responsibilities are not limited to those outlined in this description and you may perform other negotiated duties to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Rollinglobe and its clients provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, disability, sex, national origin, genetic information, or veteran status.