Bede Gaming is a leading supplier of software to the online gambling and social gaming
industries. We power some of the biggest brands globally, working in regulated markets and
processing tens of millions of transactions per month.
Our headquarters are in Newcastle upon Tyne, in the heart of the north-east of England.
We also have offices in London and Sofia, Bulgaria.
As we continue on our phenomenal growth, we require a Sales Director to help drive new
revenues and build upon the huge success of our market leading iGaming Platform (‘HUB’). In
this role you will proactively seek out new prospects and opportunities and nurture them into
satisfied paying customers and the greatest advocates of our business. You will possess
gravitas in spades and represent our brand, our people and our products well and at the
highest level. You will be relentless in your pursuit of value for our customers, always
exceeding their expectations. You must be adept at liaising with decision makers at many
levels, technical or commercial, and you can tailor your pitch accordingly. You will know the
whats and wherefores in the gaming industry and be able to capitalise on your strong network
within it. Your pitches will be polished and won’t bore people to death. You will go above
and beyond to get a deal done whilst not making promises you can’t keep.
- Seek out and nurture a credible pipeline of opportunities and bring them to fruition.
- Work closely with Product, Operations and Legal Counsel to see deals through to
- Reporting on deal flow.
- Ambassador for our brand and products at trade shows and industry events.
- Staying up to date with our products and providing insight into roadmaps.
- Knowledge of our addressable markets including the regulatory landscape and the
- Contribute to the team’s best practices for success, always striving for excellence.
- Producing accurate revenue models and drafting of thorough commercial proposals.
- 3 or more years experience of the gaming industry providing software into Tier 1
- Shrewd negotiator with strong contract negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of PaaS and relevant commercial models.
- Capacity to manage multiple deal flows at once while delivering the highest quality
- Proven track record in similar environment.
- Ability to work great in a team even under pressure.
- Results focussed.
- Experience working with demanding clients and working through technologies,
competing priorities, and aggressive schedules.
- Strong ability to build relationships across team and organizational levels to help
encourage and promote a collaborative outcomes.
- An ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills.
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Reports to: Commercial Director