Development Team Lead
“There can be only one true leader.”
Were YOU made to wear the crown?
With a culture of agile development and a skilled team, we’re now looking for a development lead.
Are you savvy about coming up with sound solutions?
Can you challenge your team mates and motivate them?
Provide them support wherever required?
Delegate tasks to the right people at the right time?
If you can do all that, apply with us.
· Industry accredited certification with at least 3 years of experience at the respective level
· Strong OOD experience and SOLID principles
· C# and ASP.NET development (.NET 3.5/4+, preferably recent ASP.NET MVC experience, WCF),
· DI frameworks or MEF
· Experience with ORM frameworks (e.g. EF or NHibernate)
· Security mechanisms and frameworks (authentication/authorization)
· AngularJs, JQuery, JSON, XML/XSD/XSLT, HTML, CSS
· Database design and optimization experience, SQL Server 2005+
· Experience of CI Environments, Build Automation, Release Preparation/Management
· Agile (SCRUM) development and analysis experience (business facing)
· TDD, Mock Frameworks (e.g. Rhino, Moq, NMock, etc.), Strong Unit Testing experience
· Source Control, preferably GIT
· Line management experience
BONUS, IF YOU ALSO HAVE:
· Mathematical, Accounting, or Financial background preferably with knowledge of the Cards or Electronic Payments Industry
· Knowledge of Settlement Processes and/or “Card Network” Data Standards – e.g. ISO8583
· Test automation framework experience (Selenium/WATIN/similar)
· IIS 6/7 administration experience
· TFS admin experience (lead roles only)
· SOA, BDD, multi-threading/parallel programming, service development
· WIF, claims or federated security model experience
· Scrum Master certified
Think you are up for the challenge? Come, grow with us.