Senior Product Marketing Manager (Stessa)
Corporate – Marketing /
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes. Our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised over $135M to date and have offices across the US in Oakland, California, Dallas,Texas and New York, NY with approximately 400 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
We've built an amazing culture where everyone has a voice. We're nice. We get things done. We have fun. We believe in work-life balance (yes, you can really take a vacation). And our values are pretty B.A.D.A.S.S.
Be customer obsessed.
Act like an owner, because you are one.
Don't be afraid to break things in the pursuit of better.
All of us are empowered to do the right thing.
Stay curious and create what's next. Fast.
Seriously. No jerks.
In 2021, Roofstock acquired Stessa, a financial tracking and optimization app, to provide investors with a more seamless, modern experience to buy, sell and manage their real estate investments.
We’re now uniquely positioned to deliver a delightful and truly differentiated end-to-end solution that empowers individual investors to acquire, manage, and track performance of investment properties all under one platform more effortlessly.
Roofstock is looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead and commercialize a marketing strategy to drive growth of our Roofstock’s Asset Management business, primarily in support of our Stessa brand.
This marketer will partner closely with product, engineering and design to determine the go-to-market plan for new product launches, build the Stessa product roadmap, and boost user activation. They will also work closely with sales and success to ensure high product adoption, as well as cross-sell and upsell.
Our ideal candidate is a customer-obsessed strategist who is motivated by delivering results. This marketer will work closely with the Great Jones sales and operations team to align our owner acquisition strategies with our market expansion roadmap while leveraging the scale and reach of the Roofstock marketplace and Stessa users bases to cross-sell and attach property management to investors. This user can think critically about the owner lifecycle, messaging strategies and effective channels to fuel growth for our Property Management business top of funnel.
What You Will Do:
- Develop the Stessa user persona/target audiences and understand how they fit within the broader Roofstock umbrella (including Roofstock One, Roofstock Marketplace, and Great Jones)
- Crafts go-to-market strategy for new products and features, building an integrated marketing plan that supports business goals
- Leads product value proposition creation, positioning and messaging strategies that resonate with those audiences; socializes them with cross-functional teams and ensuring relevant internal and external stakeholders have input
- Gathers qualitative and quantitative user insights and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement to existing products and features
- Reports out regularly on product and strategy performance against KPIs, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and optimization
- Partners deeply with Business, Product, Engineering and Legal teams to define and prioritize the product and feature roadmap
What You Bring With You:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Technical field; MBA Preferred
- 8+ years of marketing experience, with 5+ years of product marketing
- Ability to think big and market to a global audience
- A natural curiosity to test, measure, learn and iterate to get the best results possible
- Strong communication, time management and project management skills, with the ability to juggle multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Team player attitude with good follow through
For our regular full-time roles we offer a great benefits package!
Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
Flexible time off and sick days
Supplemental bonus to support "work from home" office needs
Equity incentives to give you a stake in the Company’s future
We are an upbeat and collaborative work culture
Virtual company-sponsored outings
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.