Partner and Affiliate Marketing Manager
Roofstock is the leading marketplace for investing in single-family rental homes that cash flow day one. With over $1B in transactions, our mission is to make real estate investing radically accessible, cost effective and simple. We want to use technology to transform the way real estate is bought and sold and make real estate investing as simple as investing in stocks. Simply put, we are passionate about helping our customers build wealth through real estate.
Roofstock has been recognized as a great workplace by Glassdoor and Great Place to Work® and was recently named to the Forbes Fintech 50 and the Red Herring 100 lists of most innovative companies. Roofstock has raised $83M to date, is based in Oakland with approximately 180 people and is growing rapidly. Check out our reviews and see why our employees love working here!
Roofstock is seeking a high impact Partner and Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team reporting into our Growth Marketing Manager. In this role, you will own our affiliate marketing and partnerships program and will have the creative freedom to explore other growth initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to join a company experiencing serious momentum, take ownership of one of our top acquisition channels, and find new ways to grow. Our hope is that you will come in and show us new acquisition channels that we haven’t even thought of yet.
The perfect person for this role is an entrepreneurial-minded marketer who can not only find new partners with the right audience for us to work with, but is also creative in finding ways to provide valuable real estate investing content to help educate the audiences of our growing base of partners.
What You Will Do:
- Nurture relationships with our existing network of affiliates and continue to help them create valuable content for their subscribers/users
- Find new affiliate partners to help Roofstock acquire more users for our retail marketplace and securities offering
- Create the playbook for new affiliate onboarding
- Find larger strategic partners and negotiate deals to work together
- Be proactive in finding new channels to help Roofstock acquire new, highly-qualified users
What You Bring With You:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, preferably in a role where you worked with external partners
- Proven success in creating new user acquisition programs, from negotiating the terms of a partnership to building out campaigns
- An entrepreneurial & proactive mindset - you don’t just go around identifying problems, but instead work on solutions to those problems without being told or waiting for permission
- Resourcefulness - while you’ll have access to the tools you’ll need to execute, you believe that almost anything can be solved with Zapier
- Strong communication skills, and able to write and communicate clearly and concisely
- Bachelor’s degree required
What We Offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a well-funded early-stage start-up
- Equity incentives to give you a stake in our future
- Medical, Vision and Dental for you (95%) and your dependents (65%)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Flexible Time Off and sick days
- An upbeat and collaborative work culture
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks and meals
- Company-sponsored outings
- Discounted Gym Memberships
Roofstock is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Roofstock, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight.