3D Camera Artist - (Contract)
Entertainment – Animation - Contract
Rooster Teeth Animation is looking for a skilled 3D Camera Artist to become a part of our ever growing team.
- Firm grasp on the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera.
- Strong sense of composition and perspective
- Work with staging maps and storyboards to layout individual shots for Camera and Animation
- Ensure that characters, props, sets, motion capture data and rough cameras for a shot are set up properly for Animation department
- Follow established checkoff procedures and prepare finished camera for Lighting/Render dept.
- Be film literate and able to meet the filmic needs of a production
- Understand the principles of cinematography including use of lenses, positioning and moving the camera.
- Work with the Director and Leads to achieve the right look and feel of our shows, responding to critiques and reviews effectively
- Follow established protocols in file management structure, project organization, and version control
- Self-assess progress and utilize time management techniques, as well as production tracking software, to meet deadlines and milestones
- Communicate effectively and respectfully
- 2+ years working in a production environment
- In-depth proficiency with Autodesk Maya, Adobe Premiere, Storyboard Pro...
- Desire to further improve skills and techniques
- Strong will and self-motivation to complete tasks on time
- Work well within a team
- Resume and Demo Reel
ABOUT Rooster Teeth:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 25 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 3 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 1.8 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, Inc., a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.