Coordinator, Integrated Marketing
Shared Services – Marketing & Communications
Fullscreen and Rooster Teeth are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual who is
interested in starting a career in branded content and influencer marketing. The Integrated
Marketing Coordinator will work with Fullscreen Austin’s (aka Rooster Teeth) Integrated
Marketing team, supporting the strategic development of custom content programs for both
Rooster Teeth and the larger gaming vertical within Fullscreen. The ideal candidate is curious
about the world of influencer marketing, well versed in social media, passionate about gaming,
informed about the shifting media landscape, a strategic thinker, a self-starter, highly organized
and dreams about making cutting edge marketing campaigns.
This is not an on-camera position at Rooster Teeth. Ideal candidate must be able to work
professionally around Rooster Teeth and larger YouTube talent.
- Develop a working understanding of client objectives and goals, guidelines and strategies
- Support in the development of custom content programs through research, building
- Work closely with Fullscreen’s Integrated Marketing Team and Rooster Teeth’s Marketing
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of talent marketing materials and pricing
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Rooster Teeth’s capabilities, internal
- Collaborate with Rooster Teeth Department heads (Events, Gaming, Broadcast etc) to stay
- Stay informed with respect to industry, direct competitor activities, and emerging
- Responsible for tracking outgoing Rooster Teeth & Gaming pitches and monitoring
and understands how that translates into Rooster Teeth’s formats, personalities, and capabilities.
presentation collateral and a deep knowledge of Rooster Teeth, Fullscreen, and the latest
integrated marketing trends.
group to develop in-bound program response/materials
documents for Rooster Teeth shows and Fullscreen’s gaming talent
stakeholders, and Fullscreen’s media and social offerings
ahead of major programming initiatives and think proactively about how brands can integrate
progress in the marketplace
- Creative and able to translate a big idea into action steps, deliverables, and language that
- Driven, self-starter and resourceful
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment
- Must be very organized and pay special attention to detail
- Experience in PowerPoint, Keynote and Excel
- Strong internet research skills, writing, and editing
- Passion for and deep knowledge of the social web including YouTube, Twitter, Facebook,
- Instagram, Snapchat, digital entertainment and the world of social media influencers.
is easy for clients to understand.
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 38 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.