VP, Consumer Products
Shared Services – Product
We are looking for a VP, Consumer Products to lead the merchandising and licensing teams in our Rooster Teeth brand portfolio. This is a high exposure, high leverage role that will shape the company’s consumer products efforts and drive a clear and consistent retail strategy and approach across all Rooster Teeth brands.
The VP, Consumer Products will be responsible for translating the customer experience and revenue objectives into effective e-commerce and licensing strategies that differentiate Rooster Teeth and drive consumer interest.
They will coordinate among all the business teams and marketing channels to present a unified retail story to Rooster Teeth’s customers, driving exceptional revenue performance.
The role requires excellent analytical, creative, technical, and communication skills and experience in leadership and team management.
The ideal candidate will possess an understanding of Internet and nerd culture, youth markets, gaming and lifestyle brands as well as experience leading demand planning, pricing strategies, manufacturing (including International) and fulfillment for a consumer facing e-commerce business.
- Own the development and evolution of the strategic e-commerce merchandising and licensing plans
- Interface with senior leadership to set and execute the plan against revenue and customer goals and to communicate key insights and recommendations
- Act as a thought leader and establish best practices and processes around data analysis, modeling, measurement, and segmentation
- Develop and drive execution of roadmaps/calendar for the analytics team across channels, functions, and groups within Marketing
- Drive the assortment strategy process to ensure revenue optimization
- Manage supply chain to optimal profitability
- Lead the acquisition and management new vendors, licensees, and agencies to deliver unique and compelling products
- Use data and insights to inform customer experience, marketing strategy, product strategy, and overall revenue strategy
- Establish partnerships with leaders in other business and marketing teams across Rooster Teeth
- Drive the creation of the merchandising platform including key tools and landing experiences
- 12-15+ of years of experience in consumer products licensing, e-commerce, and merchandising
- Demonstrated overseas buying experience including ongoing relationship management with international manufacturers.
- Experience in managing internal/external teams in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or quantitative discipline, e.g. Marketing, management, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering; Master’s or MBA preferred
- Knowledge of tools including 3rd party ad serving, bid optimization, landing page development, and website analytics
- Proven accomplishment in licensing and consumer products leadership and brand development
- Excellent communication, presentation, and team management skills
- Advanced knowledge of e-commerce platforms including Shopify
- Passion for comedy, gaming, and entertainment a plus
PERKS + BENEFITS
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Generous paid time off each year
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.