Creative Recruiter (Contract) - Rooster Teeth
Shared Services – Business Operations
We are looking for a Creative Recruiter who will be responsible for building a strong talent pipeline for our open positions in Austin, TX. The Creative Recruiter will manage the front-end of the recruiting process: finding, filtering, qualifying, and presenting candidates. Our ideal candidate will utilize creative sourcing techniques to target candidates via networking events and social media.
- Build and own a sourcing pipeline and candidate pool for key art positions including but not limited to: Animators, Art Directors, Lighters, Riggers, Technical Artist, and Environment Artist.
- Work closely with the hiring managers and the recruiting manager to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Sell Rooster Teeth to potential applicants in a compelling and professional manner
- Identify strategic search opportunities and assist in managing search strategy for priority roles
- Manage job postings on a variety of external job sites
- Source and develop passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, social media, research, etc.
- Screen candidates for interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- 3-5+ years of relevant recruiting experience
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates
- Metrics-driven with a knack for compiling, interpreting, and communicating data
- A creative and strategic view of recruiting, with affinity toward social media as a recruiting tool
- Results-oriented mindset with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.