Customer Service Representative
Shared Services – Business Operations
We are looking for a customer-oriented rock star!
What does a RT Customer Service Representative do?
As an RT customer service representative (CSR) you will provide product/services information and
resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with both accuracy and
You are patient, empathetic, and genuinely excited to help customers! You’re a self-starter that
effectively communicates. You can put yourself in your customers’ shoes and advocate for them when
necessary. Problem-solving also comes naturally to you. If the solution isn’t obvious, you dig for it.
You’re confident at troubleshooting and investigating issues.
- Manage large amounts of chats and emails.
- Assist with billing issues.
- Update customer account information
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information about the Rooster Teeth Brand.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve issues from the Rooster Teeth store and be the ultimate eyes/ears of the company for
- Store issues
- Maintaining a ticket KPI’s as set by Management
- Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Identifying issues within both the store and the warehouse and raising them to the appropriate
- Identifying areas for process improvement
- Min of 2 years of experience with online retail support
- Min of 2 years of additional CSR support
- Experience working remotely preferred
- Min of a High School diploma
- Must be able to read/write/speak English fluently
- Previous Zendesk experience a plus