Entertainment – Content & Production
Rooster Teeth seeks a Live Graphics Operator to join the Broadcast team creating and operating in-show graphics. This person will work directly with the directors and producers of several live & live-to-tape shows daily in our Austin studio facility.
- Work with producers and showrunners to provide graphics support for all productions.
- Build graphics based on production needs.
- Create templates in Adobe Flash.
- Operate and fly created graphics in on-air or live production environments.
- Stay up to date on industry hardware & software.
- Experience: 1-2 years working in a real-world or educational live studio, control room environment.
- Creative Software Skills: You are capable of creating and manipulating content/designs with Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro and other media platforms.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal): You are a great and clear communicator, even in hectic situations and are very detailed-oriented.
- Organized: You have strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and prioritize assignments.
- Excellent Eye for Spelling, Grammar and Design: You are able to detect errors and design flaws before elements go live.
- Great Sense of Humor: You are familiar with Rooster Teeth content, the tone of comedy and visuals produced in our studios.
- Interest in Geek Culture: Not a deal breaker, but an appreciation for anything in gaming, animation, or comedy is helpful.
Benefits + Perks:
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- Use What You Need paid time off
- 401(k) with a company match
- Opportunity for career growth
- Catered meal on Mondays
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to itsRoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more atRoosterTeeth.com.