Live Action Post-Production Intern
Shared Services – University Relations
Rooster Teeth Productions is looking for a Live Action Post-Production Intern to join our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX for our 10 week Spring Intern Program!
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, digital entertainment, video games, and the world of social media influencers. The candidate would also have a proven track record of completing projects efficiently, be detail-oriented, and possess the ability to think outside-the- box to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization. In your time with us, you will learn how a production studio operates, as well as day-to- day skills on how to support teams and projects. You will use your creativity to solve real problems and apply what you have learned at school directly to your internship, while building professional relationships, that could lead to a career and lasting friendships.
- Assist the Live Action post-production team in office
- Work alongside editors, VFX and graphics leads, and assistant editors organizing and preparing footage
- Create social media clips and SRT Files
- Create Thumbnails using Adobe Photoshop
- Drop and Pick up hard drives or media cards as needed
- Have some fun and learn some new ways of doing things
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Be extremely passionate about online video, and be a team player
- Working knowledge of Mac, Google Drive, and Microsoft Office
- Superior communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut X and Adobe Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects) - some on the job training available for each program
- Familiarity with the editorial process
- Be a self-starter with a strong desire to win and to grow personally and professionally
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 38 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.