Achievement Hunter - Production Coordinator
Entertainment – Content & Production
Rooster Teeth is looking for a Production Coordinator to help with the daily management of scheduling, administrative and general tasking of the production work for the Achievement Hunter team. This person will work closely with the Supervising Producer to determine priorities for weekly production and must keep up with the needs of production. Great communication skills are required as well as having the ability to stay organized while working on multiple shows.
- Work closely with the Supervising Producer in order to help with general administrative needs, scheduling, and project needs.
- Manage availabilities for both talent and external guests as well as recording spaces.
- Develop recording schedule from talent and space availability in coordination with programming needs.
- Coordinate the post-production process of recordings by assigning editors and scheduling videos for upload.
- Ensure that the team has everything needed in order to move forward on current projects.
- High level of communication skills in order to facilitate the needs of the department
- Must be a stickler for detail and have the ability to stay organized
- Industry experience a plus
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Bachelor’s in art, film, communications or another related field a plus
- Experience with heavy schedule management in a time sensitive environment
Benefits + Perks:
- Use What You Need paid time off
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Catered meal on Mondays
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
ABOUT Rooster Teeth:
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen Media a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.