Animation Resourcing Coordinator
Austin, TX /
Entertainment – Animation /
Rooster Teeth has an exciting new opportunity in our animation department for an Animation Resourcing Coordinator. We are looking to fill a full-time position with an experienced professional who understands the needs of an Animation Studio, and its artists. An ideal candidate should be comfortable working in a creative, fast-paced production environment, with large teams and ever-evolving projects and timelines.
- Coordinate the existing candidate pool for key artist positions across all aspects of animation production and the roles within each team using AirTable.
- Collaborate with the hiring managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals based on production needs
- Identify strategic growth opportunities and execute on the management strategy for department talent
- Co-manage job postings on a variety of external job sites
- Act as a conduit for change based on feedback provided by artists and interaction with the heads of studio, The People Team department and larger organization
- Have a seat at the Design Committee table to specifically address the needs of the animation department
- Work with HR to execute on artist focused initiatives to develop low cost, impactful activities that encourage professional growth
- Coordinate with Facilities and Tech to maintain the physical working space the artists occupy within the Animation Department
- Establish and maintain a single-source approach to data management at the artist level for the department in an effort to equally distribute resources across multiple projects in AirTable.
- Stakeholder alongside People team and Accounting in facilitating the company’s relationship with third party contracting services (e.g. Entertainment Partners), fielding employee questions related to payroll, benefits, supporting on and off boarding, and serving as a liaison between Rooster Teeth, our production employees/contractors, and the third party provider.
- 2+ years experience coordinating for animation, or in an industry of an equivalent medium.
- Experience in designing and managing projects in AirTable is important.
- Degree in Broadcast, Media or Production-related field, or equivalent professional experience required.
- Experience in relationship management via recruiting, sales or similar
- Team-player who excels in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Understand how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as an ability to multitask.
- Passion for film, video, and animation, as well as new technologies and trends.
- Experience in managing budgets and contracts