Shared Services – Product
We are looking for an eCommerce Merchandise Buyer who can bring their energy, creativity and experience to a fast-paced and dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be an organized, analytical, detail oriented and data driven individual to join our growing eCommerce team!
The ideal candidate will have a background in eCommerce with a focus on product development, vendor sourcing and some knowledge of overseas purchasing. She/he will have excellent communication skills, and thrive in executing our product strategy working with vendors, manufacturers and other partners as well as our design team and others throughout the company. Responsibilities include the purchasing of goods within your product line, building and managing supplier relationships, and developing unique products that meet the wants and desires of our community.
- Work with domestic and overseas vendors to develop products that embrace our shows and properties while maintaining our margins and inventory targets
- Utilize historical data, MOQ’s and quantity price points to prepare product forecasts for product initial quantities and re-order quantities
- Work with internal stakeholders and eCommerce leadership to build out product lines according to strategic direction and in line with eCommerce calendar
- Prepare and maintain proper documentation regarding purchases including collecting and filing price quotes, certificates of compliance, issuance of purchase orders and receiving document along with tracking from order placement to delivery
- Manage and track shipments from vendors to distribution center to insure timely delivery for release calendars or communicate any changes to affect departments
- Assist customer experience manager with providing product details and descriptions that assist with customer purchasing decisions
- Review price / cost analysis by maintaining historical pricing records for products, including shipping, delivery and other delivered costs estimates.
- Review sales analytics for product line and provide reports based on sell through rates and inventory management
- Bachelor's degree or significant related experience
- 2-3 years buying / planning experience in either apparel/soft goods or hard goods.
- Consumer products experience preferred
- Project Management experience
- Proven experience working with outside vendors and other 3 rd party partners
- Experience in working with overseas partners preferred
PERKS + BENEFITS
- Use What You Need paid time off
- 100% Company paid health & dental benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Catered meal on Mondays
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible dress code
- Kitchen stocked with snacks
- Pet Friendly
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering studio responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 35 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com.
Fullscreen, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.