Consumer Products Marketing Intern
Shared Services – University Relations
Rooster Teeth is looking for an Information Technology Intern to join our Rooster Teeth team in Austin, TX for our 10-week Spring Intern Program!
If you find yourself abnormally excited about merch drops, t-shirts, online fashion, collabs, Instagram Stories, and the like - you need to be interning at Rooster Teeth. Bonus points if you are insanely organized, a spreadsheet connoisseur, a social media wizard, comfortable talking to people, and knowledgeable about digital media. Rooster Teeth is seeking a Consumer Products Marketing Intern with a thirst for marketing and apparel to join our dream team. You’ll be working to help us deliver consumer product related ideas and plans across a multitude of our marketing outlets - Social Media, YouTube, Podcasts, Video Games, and more. Our merch is a huge part of what makes us Rooster Teeth, so this internship will offer you unparalleled hands-on experience.
- Supporting Consumer Products Marketing efforts for all of Rooster Teeth including but not limited to social media, lifestyle photography, influencer marketing, talent relations, product placement, live events, programming and other media
- Research and data organization
- Special projects as assigned
- Monitoring and recording marketing beats
- Organizing products for social, photography, motion graphics, and more
- Coordinating product delivery for talent
- Researching product marketing trends and competitor campaigns
- Updating status reports on weekly marketing Organizing data and tracking reports
- Preparing presentations and marketing briefs as needed Product and marketing asset management Maintaining an influencer list
- Assisting in coordinating and implementing product marketing campaigns
- Must be on-site in the Austin, Texas office throughout internship
- Currently enrolled in college and taking the internship for course credit (You must provide a letter of verification)
- Entering or in the process of completing Junior or Senior level college courses
- Have completed at least one relevant internship
- Must be extremely detail oriented, task-driven, and able to complete work on time and with urgency in a more casual environment
- Have a sense of humor and be okay with our content
- Must be passionately dedicated to doing the best possible job for Rooster Teeth in this position
ABOUT ROOSTER TEETH
Rooster Teeth is a pioneering media and entertainment company responsible for some of the biggest online series in history, such as the award-winning and longest-running web series, Red vs. Blue. They also produce the globally acclaimed animated series RWBY, the first western anime series to be distributed in Japan; the award-winning Rooster Teeth Podcast; and Immersion, a reality format that brings video game theory to the real world. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 38 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique monthly visitors to its RoosterTeeth.com hub and 2 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is now a subsidiary of Fullscreen, a global youth media company that develops online creators and produces multi-platform entertainment experiences. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.