Senior Account Manager - Contract
Austin, TX /
Brandworks – Sales & Sales Operations /
We are looking for a highly motivated and organized temporary Senior Account Manager on a contract level to oversee sponsored activations specifically digital custom content productions. As a Senior Account Manager, you are the first line of communication with our clients. You will act as the day-to-day support for clients and work directly with multiple agencies. You will be responsible for maintaining a positive relationship with these clients and fulfilling promised campaign deliverables. Additionally, you will work closely with the talent, creative, production, and seller teams to ensure that our deliverables are high-quality and on-time.
The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, production, and digital entertainment. The candidate would also have a proven track record of personal and/or professional growth to support and fulfill the strategic objectives of a highly cross-functional organization.
- Responsible for day-to-day communication with client, ensuring all tactical expectations are met based on client’s scope while maintaining a positive relationship with client touchpoints.
- In partnership with Content Creators, Production and Sellers internally
- Understand and be able to speak to the services Rooster Teeth offers and knows when to loop in supervisor for add-on opportunities
- Keep a pulse on the industry and know who our competitors are
- Work closely with creative and production counterparts to ensure creative meets client's objectives
- Be involved in the creative process to ensure creative conception is high-quality and on-time
- Project manage client projects to ensure they are completed on time and elevate any issues to Director of Account Management
- Uphold Rooster Teeth’s commitment to data-driven creative through working with the creative and strategy teams in conjunction
- Track delivery of all deliverables
- Compile reporting and analyze stats in campaign wrap reports
- 3-4 years relevant account management experience in a client-facing role
- Bachelors Degree in Advertising/Communication, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent experience preferred
- Knowledge of YouTube landscape and production
- Eye for detail in order to oversee and implement new systems and processes
- Ability to analyze and interpret data to provide client recommendations
- Work and cross-function with sales, business development, production, and account teams when applicable
- Experience working and delivering to multiple stakeholders from internal and external teams
- Highly organized in order to maintain schedules and deliverables
- Able to work under tight deadlines and manage client expectations
- Proficiency in AirTable preferred
- Strong ability to maintain relationships with multiple clients and content managers simultaneously to keep both sides of the business satisfied
About Rooster Teeth
Rooster Teeth is a fan-driven, community built entertainment company. From humble origins in a spare bedroom, Rooster Teeth created the web series Red vs. Blue, an innovative form of entertainment for a changing media landscape that sparked the growth of a passionate global fandom. From that foundation, Rooster Teeth pioneered a direct-to-consumer lifestyle brand for its growing online following with subscriptions, advertising, e-commerce, and live events. Rooster Teeth produces several original content series including RWBY, the most popular western-style anime series today, The Rooster Teeth Podcast, and daily video series featuring an in-house cast of influential talent. With broadcast and live-action production capabilities and a world class animation studio, Rooster Teeth engages industry-leading networks, streaming entertainment services and creative talent to develop projects that reach global audiences through its Studios division. Rooster Teeth cultivates the gaming lifestyle it helped define with partnerships through its industry-leading video-first podcast network, The Roost. Rooster Teeth has a massive global footprint of more than 45 million subscribers to its YouTube Network, 5 million unique weekly viewers across its RoosterTeeth.com hub and more than 4 million registered community members. The company was founded in 2003, and is a subsidiary of Otter Media, a WarnerMedia company. Discover more at RoosterTeeth.com.